Thursday, June 19

Meager meandering.




Alright, mom has been telling me I need to blog (wierd that mom can tell me what I need to do again, huh?) . And I do. I will write something soon. But, I'm just not sure what's best to write now. Things are going well. I'm feeling at home here in America. Strangely normal. Little things are surprising me along the way.
Of course, I miss Romania. I miss the people and the place itself.
I am trying to adjust healthfully, but I'm not sure what that means either. I'll let you know how it goes.
Anyway, the pictures above are from Sendi's graduation...the whole reason that I stayed behind a few days in Romania. It was a beautiful process and I was blessed to be a part of it.
Hm. Again, not feeling up for detailed explanations tonight. But I'll fill you in soon, really. I just needed a few days off. And now I feel like I can get the gears in the brain greased to move again. So I'll crank a new one out in the next couple of days. =]
Hope you're as excited as I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! It's been incredible reading your blog! You have a wonderful way of sharing that reflects your feelings. Of course we would love to have a family get together again to share each other's adventures. Maybe another reunion is in the future!
Love, Aunt Sandy