Monday, June 2

What day is it?

Most of these pictures were taken by Ange. I won't deny the fact that I didn't take very many. And we forgot to load Kristen's before they left. But these do a good job of capturing it.
Together again. At a cafe in Sibiu.
On a sweet bridge in Sibiu.
This one is for you, mom.
Beautiful Sibiu! Doesn't it look like a postcard?
Ange's all-time favorite picture. =]
Most of the group of teens that came to Prod for the retreat.
Porch in Prod.
Kristen and Ange with one of my elderly friends. They played rummi the whole time! And she talked and talked to them while they nodded their heads and said "da!".
Sendi and I at my apartment.

Oh dear. Time continues to fly and blessings and riches pile on top of each other with each passing day. I spent all day Friday bringing my friends to catch their flight in Bucharest and before I could even think about them being gone... Saturday I ran into mama Capusneanu who asked whether or not I was going to the Veritas picnic. I said I hadn't been invited, to which she responded, "what are you waiting for a hand written invitation? You're coming with me!" So we met Anita at the train station and walked up to Vila Franka (a restaurant that overlooks Sighisoara). And just about the whole staff was there. It was so much fun just to have time to be with everyone all at once. Oh, and guess who showed up? HANS! I didn't think I'd ever see him again! But he and Rhiann came to Sighisoara for the week.
So I'm sure this week will be spent just trying to drink it up and keep up with the race. I still can't believe that it's really been almost a year. And I still don't want to face the reality of leaving behind home here. I don't have to yet...

2 comments:

gloria said...

Of course my favorite pic is you and Aaron! Awesome!

sarah said...

shoot i'm ready for you to come home.