Wednesday, March 26

Maybe not.

I knew when I said it, I'd regret it. The very same day that I got all Spring-happy, a storm came crashing in and we got snow! It was big snow too. It didn't snow a lot, but the flakes were HUGE. So I walked home that night with my leopard print umbrella (courtesy of two wonderful friends of mine) laughing at the irony.

The next morning I woke up to this:
And this morning I woke up to this:
Haha. Needless to say, Winter's not had it's final fall yet. It's been really cold the past couple of days! I'm hoping it doesn't last. This morning I felt like hibernating again. =]

1 comment:

Elissa said...

So the weather is somewhat like Rochester...freezing and unpredictable! SPRING MUST COME!!! I love reading your blog and hearing about your adventures and all the amazing things God is doing through you, but especially IN you!!!!!